Challenge- Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation. Make a list of areas where we need to add margin to our schedule.
This is an area where Joey and I are very fortunate. He mostly works from home and I only volunteer once a week and work one day a week out of the home. So we get to spend a lot of time with each other. I don't really see any areas where we need to add margins in our schedule.
I am trying to make sure that I don't react in an irritated way to any situations in our marriage. This isn't very difficult either. We are fortunate for that also. I am glad that we went to see Fireproof because it has led us down this path to include God in our daily lives more. I am happy and thankful that we are able to do this together.
Lisa
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment