Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 3 Love is not selfish

Challenge- Buy your spouse something that says "I was thinking of you today".

This one was a little tough because we were together all day. But we had a really nice day. We went to the farmer's market and bought some yummy apples and some German pretzels and some squash. I like that Joey enjoys the food that I make. I am glad that he has broadened his tastes and is excited about trying new foods. He really enjoys the winter squashes that we bought and I am excited to make them for him. We also stopped at Walmart and I picked out a couple of Snoopy Christmas t-shirts for him. They are really cute and will look great on him! There was a craft fair at the farmer's market and we bought another pottery bowl. I will use it to hold our fresh garlic. I like for our home to be pretty and feel welcoming and I hope that I make a nice home for Joey.

Lisa

No comments: