Challenge- Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than asking how he is doing and if there is anything you can do for them.
I had to work at Teamworks today. So I had the opportunity to call Joey. This doesn't always happen. I called him to see if I could stop at Tiger Direct and buy a cable that he needs. Unfortunately I was about to go get it for him and realized that I would have had to leave Hugo in the car while I did that. We decided that wasn't the best idea so I didn't end up stopping. I enjoy working with the dogs and I think it is good because it gives us time apart so that we can have a chance to miss each other. We are very fortunate that we get to spend so much time together and for that I am very thankful. Joey and I both are very thoughtful towards each other . We both appreciate each other and that makes for a very nice marriage!
Lisa
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment