Challenge- Ask your spouse to tell you three things that cause him to be irritated with me. You must do so without attacking him or justifying your behavior.
This was was not easy for Joey and I . But that is actually a good thing. We each only came up with one thing. I think this was a good exercise though because it encourages communication. This is one area that I think often suffers in marriages. I want Joey and I to always have great communication with each other. I know we currently do and I want to purpose to make sure that always remains. People often bottle up their feelings until they get to the explosive point. Then at that point emotions are high and it is more difficult to have a productive conversation. I enjoy talking to Joey. He is my best friend and he is easy to talk to. For that I am very thankful.
Lisa
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment