Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 1 - Love is Patient

Challenge- Resolve to demonstrate patience and say nothing negative to your spouse at all.

Joey and I went to see the movie Fireproof the other day and we decided to buy the Love Dare book. We want to have God in our daily life. We are happy in our marriage and we realize that this can only make our marriage stronger.

This one was easy for us. At least I think so. I try to be a positive person and so does Joey. We are fortunate enough to have reconnected with each other and so we are blessed to be married to our soul mates. As a rule in my relationships with people I try to be very careful with my words. I am very sensitive to hurtful words and so I try not to hurt others. We are doing this love dare together. We are saying grace often and it just makes us stop and thank God for all of our many blessings. We were both so happy that we went to see that movie together. It made me realize how lucky we are to have found each other and for that I thank God every day!

Lisa

No comments: